All content on this website including the logo, graphics, text, design is the property of midlandbakers.com & protected by copyright. No part of the content shall be copied, downloaded, uploaded, published and transmitted without prior written permission from midlandbakers.com
The Final Decision: Please note that all orders will be processed as per the customer’s choice only & recipient choice in no way will be entertained for exchanging the product/s under any circumstance. All orders will be executed only after the customer confirms it & will be treated as final.
Non-Refund for Order Executed Perishable Items
For delivery of cakes the delivery of items will be attempted only once. These items are made/procured on the order of the customer. Being perishable in nature, there will be no refund against such items.
In every case that a customer wants to cancel an order, Customers must contact midlandbakers.com to cancel an order through phone call. If order is cancelled 24 hrs before the delivery time 100% money return to the customer as per the selected payment gateway terms. In general customer will get the money back with in 1 weeks of time.
midlandbakers.com may at any point of time reject any order without any reason.
midlandbakers.com may send e-mails to its users about New Arrivals /Schemes. Users may opt out of the mailing list by sending a cancellation email to midlandbakers.com if they do not want to receive any further mails.
midlandbakers.com always tries to deliver the exact product ordered by the customer. If a product is unavailable, a similar product nearest to the description of that ordered, will be delivered.
All orders for delivery with in (Hyderabad) should be placed atleast1 day in advance to the date of delivery.
We do not CHANGE or CANCEL AN ORDER after shipping.
We are not responsible for delivery to the wrong address if that is the address given to us by the customer.
We are not responsible for late deliveries incase the recipient is not at home. We will give the item to Watchmen/Security/Neighbors in case if the receiver is not at home.
We do not guarantee freshness of the goods delivered if the recipient is not at home at the time of delivery.
In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, midlandbakers.com from time to time will make changes in the contents and in the products or services described on this Site.
The prices advertised on this Site are for Internet orders.
Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice.
Automatic acceptance of orders is not binding on us if not received in advance as per conditions. However, in case of orders received later, we do try to deliver at the earliest, as per your requirement but delivery in time cannot be guaranteed. Deliveries will take place between 7.00 AM to 11.55 PM, unless otherwise specified timing’s.
There is no return policy , order once placed and received by the customer, guardian,security guard,reception cannot be returned back at what so ever may be the condition.
Applicable to Surprise Delivery timing’s 11 PM – 11: 55 PM: If customer requires the items to be delivered in night time then customer has to select the surprise delivery in checkout , the order will be delivered anytime between 11 PM to 11:55 PM. As a sender you must inform any one in the receiver house prior to the delivery time. As it is night time pre intimation to some one at receipent address is mandatory.
Exact Delivery timing’s are not guaranteed and will be delivered any time in respected time slot as selected by customer.
If any product you have ordered is not available for delivery on your requested delivery date and delivery address , it may be substituted with next best available flavour , color , shape , size.
Duration of Returns
Returns on Credit Card: Please allow up to two billing cycles for the return credit to appear on your credit card statement.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
You may not use midlandbakers.com website for any of the following purposes:
• Interference or Disruption of networks or websites connected to our website.
• Developing, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
• Transmission of material that encourages conduct that’s a criminal offence and results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
• Obtaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
• Interference with any other person’s use or enjoyment of our website AND breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks.
• midlandbakers.com reserves the right to refuse to post material on our website or to remove material already posted on our website.
• Dissemination of any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
Intellectual property limitations
• midlandbakers.com possess ownership or license to copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the content of this website. Also, except as expressly set out below, all rights are reserved. Remember, our content is offered primarily for marketing midlandbakers.com business.
• You may retrieve and display our website content on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
• You may not otherwise reproduce, modify copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content of our website without our written permission.
• No license is granted to you to use any of ours or affiliated companies trade mark.
• All content and services on this website are provided at the user’s own risk and midlandbakers.com does not make any representation or give any warranty in respect of the website and its content. In particular, we disclaim all liability in connection with the following:
• Incompatibility of our website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.
Technical problems including errors or interruptions of our website.
Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of our website.
Inadequacy of our website to meet your requirements.
Freedom of our website from viruses
• None of our website contents forms part of any subsequent contract entered into for the purchase of our products or services; nor are it’s representations to be relied upon in purchasing such products or services.
• To the full extent allowed by applicable law, midlandbakers.com will not be liable to the use of our website or to any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) OR any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to our website.
• Nothing in the above paragraph shall exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
• The perishable commodities displayed on the site and the actual products delivered will be similar and may not be exact replicas as these items are hand-made and can vary.
• All sales are subjected to our conditions of sales.
• The owner of the midlandbakers.com retains the right to refuse any order unconditionally.
• Exact delivery timing’s are not guaranteed and will be delivered in respected time slot as selected by customer.
• Terms & Conditions may change without prior notice.
• Please read all the terms and conditions before placing of an order.
• An order shall constitute acceptance by you of our terms and conditions.