At Midlandbakers.com, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and enjoy your shopping spree. We have framed our Return Policy to meet your various complaints. When you need to return an item, please review the complete details of our return policy below to determine if any special return conditions apply.
Non-perishable items should be returned within 2 days of the delivery date. While most of the non-perishable items are returnable, they are subject to the following guidelines as per “Conditions for Return”.
Non-Perishable: In case of damaged or wrongly shipped items, the request for exchange should be submitted within 2 days of the delivery date. After return of the item as per “Conditions for Return”, replacement for damaged/ wrongly shipped items will be made.
Perishable Items: In case of perishable items like cakes, flowers and sweets refund will be entertained only if they are wrongly shipped.
Non-Perishable: In case of missed / non-delivery of non-perishable items, while the recipient is away, the order will be repeated once more after the stipulated day. In case of non-delivery of an item altogether, then the refund for the same will be made.
Perishable Items: For delivery of cakes, flowers and sweets the delivery of items will be attempted only once. Being perishable in nature, there will be no refund against such items.
Partial Refunds will be made in case of multiple goods being ordered and one/few items amongst that list is/are not delivered. In such cases, customers get refund only against non-executed deliveries.
Refund will be made only against approved cancelled orders.
Merchandise must be in new condition with its original packing and accessories intact or it may be subject to a restocking fee. If you are returning a product listed below, please check to make sure, your return meets the conditions described.
- Soft toys, Metal toys, Kids toys and personalized Gifts must be Return within 2 Working days.
- Pens and any Gift articels – Must be unopened.
- Books – Must be in their original condition.
- Perishables and personal care items – May not be returned, unless defective or wrongly delivered.
Note: Refund for item(s) or exchange for damaged/ wrongly shipped item(s) will be made/done after deducting the shipping/handling charges.
1) Returns on Credit Card: Please allow up to two billing cycles for the return credit to appear on your credit card statement.
2) Alternative Method – Store Credit : If credit cannot be issued to your credit card, then on mutual acceptance a store credit will be issued i.e. order worth the refund amount can be used in future from your store credit for other purchase.
if client paid twice for one transaction, the one amount will be refunded within 15 to 20 working days via same source.
Midlandbakers believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- Midlandbakers does not accept cancellation requests for perishable items like flowers, eatables etc. In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.